Thursday, February 24, 2011

What Does Calcified Tumour Mean

Introducing - I am sorry gnome by Norma Fickel

N262_I_am_sorry

I still have some of the super cute, new gnomes left to show you. Today's "I am sorry" gnome is another one with a absolutely lovely and charming bearing, perfect for so many occassions. Read my "handy hints" below to learn more.

I still have a couple of super sweet , new Gnome, I would like to show you. Today the name "I'm sorry" again so has a winning posture and a cute expression on his face. Perfect for so many different occasions. To read my tips and ideas below.

WoJ_SorryGnome1

I wanted to give the image a bit more depth and decided to create some flowers with Flower Soft to accompany the ones drawn.

I wanted to give the subject a little more depth, so I have a few flowers with Flower Soft gebastelt, um die Gemalten zu ergänzen.

WoJ_SorryGnome9 WoJ_SorryGnome8 WoJ_SorryGnome7 WoJ_SorryGnome6 WoJ_SorryGnome5 WoJ_SorryGnome4 WoJ_SorryGnome3 WoJ_SorryGnome2

The perfect stamp to create your personal card for Mother's Day, I am sorry, birthday, Thinking of you, Just a note, Get Well. Also suitable for people close to nature, who love flowers, to wish somebody a belated birthday or for anniversaries.
Also use this stamp on your papercraft projects: Decorate a tag to acompany a bunch of flowers or a flower pot, decorate a paperbag or a candle.

WoJ_SorryGnome

The perfect stamp for many occasions: Mother's Day, birthday, Forgive me, I love you, I think of you a speedy recovery.
Also suitable for nature-loving man, if I have forgotten my birthday, for anniversaries. Also on
craft projects will use these stamps good ending: On a trailer (day), which is attached to a bouquet of flowers or tied around a flower pot. Decorate a paper bag or a candle.

------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------

Unbenannt - 52

Sonja Wallrath (Flati) created this amazing birthday card. Her coloration is wonderful and the combination with all the different shapes, flowers and vellum paper makes this a great piece of art.

Sonja Wallrath (Flati) designed this extraordinary card. Your hair color is like getting a dream, the combination with the various forms of flowers and the tracing paper makes it a beautiful work of art winder.

materials

Stamps: " I am sorry" Gnome (released through Whiff of Joy on March 1st), Sentiment ( Spring Swirl Collection from Whiff of Joy )

N262_I_am_sorry SpringSwirls

Ink: Archival ink jet black (available at Whiff of Joy starting on March 1st)
Paper: SU cardstock kraft, Whiff of Joy's "Frühlingserwachen " paperpad, Crate Paper

FruehlingsErwachen_WoJSpring2011Paperpad

Accessories: " vintage linen" button twine from Whiff of Joy , button, ribbon from Stampin' Up, crystals, dimensional adhesive, Flower Soft (Summer mix)

WoJ_vintageLinen_ButtonTwine

twinklingLogo_small Tools: scalloped border punch from SU, border punch from Martha Steward, sewing machine,

coloured with Twinklings H2O , Spica Glitter pens, white gel pen (Ranger)

Thanks for stopping by!
Danke fürs Reinschaun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment