Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kates Playground Major

Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Spotlight - Åsa Danielsson

Asa

I´m a soon to be 35 year "young" girl, living in Sweden with my three lovely kids (6 months, 3 and 8 years old) and my soon to be husband.
I´ve been crafting since summer 2008 and it´s quickly become the biggest passion of mine! I mainly makes cards, because of my love for coloring motifs, but I do occasionally make some layouts ... Im a very bubbly, active and happy person who really love this hobby. Guesting WoJ is a dream coming true for me and a big thanks to Catherine for this opportunity! "

" I am a (soon) 35-year-old Swedish woman and I live with my 3 children (6 months, 3 and 8 years) and my husband together.
I'm working on since the summer of 2008 and it soon became the biggest passion of my life. I do most of cards because I love to color her motives. Sometimes I design layouts as well. I am a very bubbly, lively person and love this hobby of heart.
guest Designing for Whiff of Joy may be a dream come true, a big thank you to Catherine, "

Thank you Åsa ! I love your work.
Thank Åsa , I love your work .

0 comments:

Post a Comment