Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Catchy Phrases For Need Your Help

Video - Stamping and more #4 - a card from start to finish / creative background with Twinklings H2O

Every wednesday

I have another video for you today showing how I created the card below. I also decided to give my videos a bit more structure. I will post a new video every Wednesday. If you like them, you can subscribe to my YouTube channel and will be notified as soon as I upload a new video.

----------------------------------------------- ------------------

Today I got a new video for you in which I show how I made the following map. Also, I've decided my videos to give a little more structure. So there is a new video every Wednesday. If they can please you, then you like my YouTube channel Subscribe . You will then be notified whenever I provide a new video.

Bouquet-of-wishes4

Bouquet-of-wishes3

Have fun watching! - Have fun watching!





Bouquet-of-wishes1 Bouquet-of-wishes2

materials

Stamps: Sentiment (Whiff of Joy)
Paper: 300g Watercolor paper (Canson), white cardbase
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink Coffee (will be available at Whiff of Joy on March 1st), Color Box Dune, Distress Inks (pine needles, forest moss)

twinklingLogo_small

Background done with Twinklings H2O : Peppermint Taffy, Rose Petal, Garnet
Accessories: button twine (Whiff of Joy) vintage linen , "leaves" die from Whiff of Joy , Pretties Kit (Stampin' Up), adhesive tape, crystal effects, Ranger crackle paint (Rock Candy)

D1302_Leaves WoJ_vintageLinen_ButtonTwine

0 comments:

Post a Comment