Thursday, February 24, 2011

Menometrorrhagia Dysmenorrhea

Introducing - I serenade you

N263_Singing Gnome

" I serenade you" is Gnome #5 of Whiff of Joy's new stamp collection for March. I love his large shoes and the guitar. Another wonderful stamp for Various Occasions.

" I'll sing a serenade" Gnome # 5 of Whiff of Joy's March is the new collection. I find his big shoes and the guitar so cute:) Another great theme that can be used for many occasions.

I created a large tag, which i will hang on a wrapped gift, a bunch of flowers or a bottle of wine. The base of my tag is chipboard. I wanted to make it quite robust:) I added
white crackle paint around all borders (love this effect).

I have with this design a large Pendant crafted, which I will attach a gift, a bouquet of flowers or a bottle of wine. The base is heavy brown cardboard box, I wanted to have very robust the trailer:)
have all the edges I painted white crackle paint (Kracklierfarbe from Ranger). (I love this Efffekt

WoJ_SingingGnome1

The perfect stamp to create your personal card or paper craft project.
Happy Birthday, Invitation, Thinking of you, Just a note cards, I am sorry, I love you, anniversaries
Do you have friends who love music, the opera or concerts? Why not create a card for boys or men with a funny touch ("You rock" "You are a rock star "...)
Decorate a song book or wrap the gift of a CD with this lovely stamp.

WoJ_SingingGnome

The perfect stamp for many occasions: birthday, invitation, congratulations, I'm sorry, I love you, I think of you, of all days
Also suitable for musical people who love the opera attend theater or operetta, or even play an instrument. Also for children, or men with a witty touch (you create the card as a rock star, with the subject in the foreground).
Use this stamp on your DIY projects: The gift package of a Song book or a CD, your own love song texts and decorate it with this sweet stamp motif.

------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------

P1080500

The wonderful Jane Johnson created this fun and colorful card. Love the idea with the different ribbon scraps and the distressed paper borders.

The talented Jane Johnson has created this colorful card. The idea with the tapes I find great and all that is distressing about the papers of the card is a look that's fun.

materials

Stamps: " I serenade you" Gnome (released through Whiff of Joy on March 1st),

N263_Singing Gnome

Ink: Archival ink jet black (available at Whiff of Joy starting on March 1st)
Paper: SU cardstock kraft, Whiff of Joy's "Frühlingserwachen " paperpad, Cosmo Cricket FruehlingsErwachen_WoJSpring2011Paperpad

Accessories: " vintage linen" button twine from Whiff of Joy , dimensional adhesive, lace, jumbo eyelet from SU, white crackle paint, Cuttlebug embossing folder "notes"

WoJ_vintageLinen_ButtonTwine D1308_CuteHearts

twinklingLogo_small Tools: scalloped border punch from SU, border punch from Martha Steward, sewing machine, " Cute Hearts" die (Whiff of Joy) , Spellbinders "beaded ovas" Nestabilities

coloured with Twinklings H2O , Spica Glitter pens, white gel pen (Ranger)

0 comments:

Post a Comment