Saturday, February 12, 2011

Air Compressors Leroi 125 Parts

3 Spring cards - matching set

WoJCardSeries3 WoJCardSeries4 WoJCardSeries1

We have such a great Spring waether here in Canada right now. Inspired by the singing birds and the shining sun, I took out Whiff of Joy 's March 2010 Stamp Kit Spring Blooming "to get creative:)

Right now we have a wonderful spring weather here in Switzerland. Inspired by the birds singing and the laughing sun, I just had to get creative.
And what is more suited to this weather as a "floral" theme, so I took Whiff of Joy 's March 2010 stamp Kit Spring Blooming "at hand and began to tinker.

WoJCardSeries3

All 3 cards measure 11cm x 12.5 cm (4.33''x 4.92). I used the same paper (Cosmo Cricket), just changed the layout. I wanted to create a slight vintage look and feel, so I colored the lovely Elisabeth Bell stamp from the Spring Kit with beige and brown colors only ( Twinkling H2O ). I think it turned out really nice:)

WoJCardSeries2 all 3 cards measure 11cm x 12.5 cm. I used the same paper (Cosmo Cricket) and forever changed only the layout. I wanted to give a slight vintage feel, so I sweet Elisabeth Bell have colored girl from Spring Kit exclusively with brown and beige tones ( Twinkling H2O ). I was very excited as well in the end it looks (at the beginning I was skeptical;)

WoJCardSeries1

WoJCardSeries WoJCardSeries4

Have a wonderful weekend!
Have a wonderful weekend!

materials

Stamps: Whiff of Joy's March 2010 Stamp Kit Spring Blooming "Stempelglede (Friendship Rose)

februaryStore_BloomingSpring

Ink: StazOn jet black, Ranger brown Archival Ink
Paper: chocolate chip cardstock from SU, Cosmo Cricket "Earth Love" collection
Accessories: Whiff of Joy "leaves" die, Whiff of Joy "Magic Moments" brads , halfpearls, Prima Paperroses, " Flower petal" corner punch , string, Martha Steward flower border punch, Spellbinders round lace circle, Melissa Frances corner, button,

D1302_Leaves FlowerPetal B100_detail

colored with Twinkling H2O, background with pastels from SU, white gel pen

0 comments:

Post a Comment