Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Silicone Yorkshire Pudding Tray In 6

Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Spotlight - Mariska van der Veer

foto mariska

"My name is Mariska , I'm 35 years old and I am from The Netherlands. I'm married to my best friend Marco and together we have three children, Dyanne (6), Amy (2) and Leon (who will be 1 in April).

With a husband who makes long days working in the IT branch and who finds his relaxation in sports, I am the creative force who keeps things going at home. I find my peace of mind in crafting. My passion is coloring stamped images and my favorite technique is working those stamped images to 3D ones. I have been following Whiff of Joy ever since Catherine started it and have collected a substantial number of Whiff of Joy stamps along the way. Now and in the past the Whiff of Joy team has always existed of some of the best crafters in the world, to have been given the chance to be a little part of that team is a real honor and I thank Catherine SO much for this opportunity! "

" My name is Mariska , I'm 35 and live in the Netherlands. I married my best friend Mark and we have 3 children, Dyanne (6), Amy (2) and Leon (who is 1 year old in April).

My husband makes regular overtime in the IT industry and finds his recreation in sports, so I have here at home to keep everything going. I find my peace in the craft. Most of all I color-stamped designs and my favorite technique is to revise these motifs in 3D.

I'm a fan of Whiff of Joy since Cathy founded the company. I was able to gather a substantial collection of her stamp.
Whiff of Joy had always been one of the best design teams in the world, so it is my true honor to be part of it may. "

Thank you so much Mariska . Your coloration are heavenly and I am so happy that you are on the team. A interesting side note: Mariska has been Whiff of Joy's very first customer, when we released our first set of stamps 2.5 years ago. This is such a thrilling memory!

Thank Mariska . Your hair color is just fantastic and I am very happy to have you as a team.
A funny anecdote: Mariska was the very first customer of Whiff of Joy than 2,5 years ago we brought out our first stamp. What a beautiful memory!

0 comments:

Post a Comment