Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome To A Company Event Template

Last but not least - 6 new Whiff of Joy stamps - showcase :)

I still owe you 6 new stamps of the March 1st Whiff of Joy release, which i have not yet shown you. Here is a little parade ...

I still owe you 6 more new stamp of the new Whiff of Joy March collection, which I have given you so far denied continued)
Here is a short demonstration ...

E276_SpringTree E273_HoneyHoney
Giovanna Irde created this fabulous easel card featuring stamps Whiff of Joy's new "Honey Honey", the blooming spring tree plus the coordinating sentiment. She used a lot of paper piecing and I love how it turned out.

Giovanna Irde has crafted this beautiful Easel card. It shows on 3 of the new Whiff of Joy stamp "spring tree with matching text" and "Honey Honey". Giovanna has used a lot of paper piecing on this map and I like the excellent result.

Gio N265_I miss you Gnome

I love this stamp! It is lying on my craft table already colored in and I hope to find the time to create with it in the next days. Kylie Kueter highlighted whis image perfectly! The intense colors, the light background and the soft embellishments come together in a fantastic card.

I love this stamp! He is already ready-made colored on my craft table and I hope to be creative in the coming days to be able to. Kylie Kueter has brought this subject well to bear! The intense colors, the bright background and the delicate decoration, culminating in a fantastic card.

Kylie E272_SpringLeap

This super cute stamp "Spring leap" always reminds me of the movie "The Sound of Music, do you know it? Sonja Wallrath managed to create a card Which reflects the light heartedness of spring and life how it should be:)

This super cute stamp "Leap into Spring" reminds me of the movie "The Trapp Family". Sonja Wallrath has done it again and created a card that provides the ease of spring and a perfect day.

Sonja

E268_BakingTrayOfLove Another terrific creation by Jane Johnson . Do not you love how she used the flowers, the big bow and our "dancing hearts" the border?

Another terrific creation of Jane Johnson . I think it's great as it has the flowers, the large mesh and our "Dancing Heart" used edge dance part.

Jane1 E274_SweetCake E273_HoneyHoney

Alice Wertz created this fun corner bookmarks. Want to know how she did it? Visit our blog tutorial for all the info.

Alice Wertz tinkered these great corner bookmark. If you want to know how they did it, then visit our tutorial blog.

Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment