Sunday, February 20, 2011

Is Schwarzkopf Shampoo Good

Junior crafters in action :)

Sorry for being so quiet lately, but I have been working on magazine submissions and on Whiff of Joy's fabulous March release. We have a lot of new stamps coming on April 1st and previews will start tomorrow ... wohooo:) - so stay tuned!

Please excuse that it was so quiet lately on my blog. I've been working on maps for magazines and referred to Whiff of Joy's new products March. The previews for this start tomorrow ... juhuuu - Be prepared for anything:)

3 Nevertheless, I was able to share some quality time with my boys-crafting:) We created invitation cards for a carnival party we are planning. I loved how they stamped and distressed the cards!

2

Still tinkering I had to time with my two boys. You have made invitations for a halloween party. It was great to see them during stamping and distressing to!

1 See you tomorrow!
tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment