Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Verbena Tea Pregnancy

# 54 .- Voices in My interior .-

shit what a day more than God. he finally finished I could not even make the cosplay: C I am a bad time,
except this last week is the Sabbath was more than anything the best I met two great kids - piter & Santiago-& nothing much as I laughed ago much did not, enjoy being with caritualan & Iri apart from them.

was a great Saturday
Monday was like almost everyone.
Tuesday was a little weird.
I woke up at 12 - went to bed at 5 am .-
And nothing, sofi call to see how we were going to do with the topic of cosmetics. the re fine drama.
not, I have wanted to go to aniconic to see my friends.
but I can not I have no money and not know what to do, besides all this

my life is just everything you always bored me.
I want to go right to hell.



No witnesses no friends, there remains no reason .-

0 comments:

Post a Comment