Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ashley, Canadian Model

Small present idea - diaper bassinet - Videotutorial

I have a video up on the Whiff of Joy Blog tutorial showing how I created this small diaper bassinet. It is in English and German this time:) Have fun watching
!

The Whiff of Joy Blog tutorial I have released a video in which I show how I built this little nappy cradle. The video is in English and German:)

Have fun watching!

wiege1

materials

Stamps: Whiff of Joy (Willow with baby, baby German sentiments )

Paper: 300g watercolor paper (Canson), Kraft Cardstock (Stampin' Up), design paper (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: StazOn jet black, Color Box (Dune)

Coloured with Twinkling H2O
- Pink Cloud, Almond Beige, Moccha Rose
- French Vanilla, Honey Amber, Chestnut Brown
- Pale Porcelain
- Blue ice, Peppermint Taffy, Chiffon Pink, Playful Peony

button twine Whiff of Joy "vintage linen"
ribbon, punch, eyelet, Crop a dile Stampin' Up
lace
dimensional adhesive, double-sided tape
diapers from Pampers

0 comments:

Post a Comment