Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wha Are The Causes Of Gaysm

Adrian is 18!

incredibly simple and unbelievable.
My son is the law after full age - 18 years old. am After a great breakfast with daughter, wife and mother I jogging alone gone.
The great actor after all, was already awake when I came back.
an electric scooter, and he wished him get it. Since yesterday he opens up the area unsafe. Now he is with his sisters and some friends go celebrate and have fun. Somehow, everything is exactly as before, and yet very different. A new chapter begins for him and of course for us.
It is thrilling and exciting and free .... after Klaus Wowereit and that's a good thing.
Oh, my run was more of a cramp. My leg muscles were a bit cramped and difficult yesterday by the 25 KM. However, I at least wanted to run a 5.29er pace and of course also hammer out an acceptable distance. Was difficult, but ultimately I did it. 15 KM in 1:21:48! Just do it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment