Monday, November 8, 2010

What Virus Is Going Around In January 2010

# 37 .- No Quiero .- The Board ~

 
I do not want to be what is not true
     I do not want   be a hobby 
I do not want anything from a mule unfaithful
That gets you drunk and polishes your food No I want to give you a slogan
more If what I say does not come into your head
I do not want to see how make-up

In lie only for your wealth

I do not have to control
feel
 That which does not hurt  to 
I do not have to imagine A new world because our is the
exploits I do not want to see the greed

enter that door pocket the purchase
not want to see your rage raise
That flag never propose anything
However I pity my
( If this pain continues and is another punch)

was already late!
I'll scream a song so I do not want!
I will not waste this opportunity You
releasing your ghosts at sunset

I do not want to see when I look
And my word is born your misery

I do not want to be that which engender
When hatred is the only way
not want to see as superficial
I'll put the focus out of focus
I do not want stories from beyond
things I want to live my way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment