Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What Happened To Scrabble Zone

# 46 .- uu

it breaks my head hurts uu die: S I have a shit
cn rammstein theme uu qe
hope nothing happens D: ACA
ibuen
my full day D:

at 10 am I woke up. _.U will I wake up my old -.- U
qe uu wave sleep had the despeus
I look at the cellular, 2 new messages were of mauri ee ♥
poor hung leave overnight. _. QDE no credit other than me i get up all the straw to look for my brother's cellular -.- U

i buehm me up at 11, put music education cops arrived,, plus the QE FACUNDO WAS DOWN XD I


locaaaal was to get Comrade Rafiiiiiin ♥ Franco, & the call of duty

xD i talk we started the famous phrase.
"I bet you 10 dollars, qe If you go out into the street so, trigger these failures a bottleneck, 2 & 3 dead
shock XD XD oooooook not so bad a red enterito not kill anyone ee!
xD
good otherwise: F

movie with as roman jajajaja ♥ qiero to loqillo that: F
ia not tell juan D: capo total mass, the father always dreamed qe
♥ i have nothing. _. I dropped 4
Mauser, 3 microphones .-. but luckily none
rompioxD
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
Remera Rammstein Contenta ♥ IN

0 comments:

Post a Comment