Saturday, November 6, 2010

Formal Breakfast Invitation Wording

# 34 .- Not Title




Photo - Courtesy of Candela ♥ Mara Gentile i put the key lock secured , , that key 'll take me forever , why that key, represents what once was. Happy
Pum.
the key? I have it I the
,
why?
what I was, perhaps never more the only open until my dying day , may re-create another door & more keys to pretend , or try to be happy again .. N or I can believe that opportunities both showered me, & yet almost no interest to me. .
as confusing to be confused, more confused & not even know that you feel when you're confused, it seems a confusing mouthful, but this whole issue leaves me so puzzled i confused, or both what and what I write. . hurts that the person who made me well

is now destroying this
, Qe
feel ugly when you feel betrayed. Qe
hurts things I do well qe and pull down everything Qizas I be emo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuui D: ALL qizas or otherwise my life is not the best or perfect
qizas is one of the worst so far

me not despair qe know i know what is, and q that is worse.
no longer feel qe qe think, I feel Arta.
I have that fear ilusionarm e, & qe me shit or no progress
i regret

AFRAID to have you & not having you ;
With or Without

Ti. Arta world of people. DE VOS especially. Qizas is an asshole conscious BUT YOU.
Sos The World's Worst ...


but I need you &. . . you know .-

0 comments:

Post a Comment