Sunday, November 28, 2010

Disabled Walking Aids

The first Sunday of Advent - a beginning?

goes in front of my house The year end. Nature stretches back as far as possible to find in the hibernation of a new beginning in the spring.

is but the first Sunday of Advent, not even the beginning of something new, at least the new church year begins on the Day.

So, on to new adventures, let's see what might bring the new years to come. First, it is now in any case to Ecuador.

On 6 December I fly off to work a week in Quito. Whether I will have time to get there a little look around, I do not know. But at least I'll be there once with one foot on the north, and with one foot on the southern hemisphere.

Vaccination I'm already all over, so it will slowly exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment