Thursday, November 18, 2010

Doctor's Announcing New Practice

♫ ♥ # 43. - Talk to Zaka on Happiness .-

- Faquu Noodle .- .- .- 16/07 my team (L). Maka Kruspe .- Sinal; Sinmiedo ..- says
* qe feel happy?
* osea, vos qe sentis, when you're happy?
! Z @ K @! Z & B (L) 15/05-11/10 (L) Happy añito half my life (L) My team .- (L). Maka Kruspe .- Sinal; Sinmiedo ..- says
* but not you feel anything else, just that?. qe're happy?
! Z @ K @! Z & B (L) 15/05-11/10 (L) Happy añito half my life (L) says
* depends qe qe is the reason you happy
- Faquu Noodle .- 16/07 my team .- .- (L). Maka Kruspe .- Sinal; Sinmiedo ..- says
* no matter what the reason, do not feel the same? * O hai
happiness different? * sorry I ask these questions qe uu rare
! Z @ K @! Z & B (L) 15/05-11/10 (L) Happy añito half my life (L) preferable to show sadness, joy that spread
* 2 I think are the feelings that make you feel alive more
* besides love, passion, love for something or someone
- Noodle Faquu .- .- .- 16/07 my team (L). Maka Kruspe .- ; Sinal; Sinmiedo ..- says
* i, is the same joy and happiness? Which is more
* real?
!
! Z @ K @! Z & B (L) 15/05-11/10 (L) Happy añito half my life (L) child's life
-
Faquu Noodle .- .- .- 16/07 my team , (L). Maka Kruspe .- Sinal; Sinmiedo ..- says
* i one can only feel happy i replace that to happiness?. * can not replace, the qerer be happy, for something else?

! Z @ K @! Z & B (L) 15/05-11/10 (L) Happy añito half my life (L) 16/07 my team .- .- (L). Maka Kruspe .- Sinal; Sinmiedo ..- says
* i one can live without feeling or qerer pursue happiness?
! Z @ K @! Z & B (L) 15/05-11/10 (L) Happy añito half my life (L) says


* estarias exist, would not be living * that you will live if qeres not be happy?








0 comments:

Post a Comment