Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I Showed My Cock To Son

# 42 .- *. Villains - Single & Single



In the air
you find I could not find



I stood by the baggage
And
turned thousand years and
A
angel that
left my heart vacancy

waited to come to fetch
And turned thousand years and
was your light
Your Prince Charming And now I'm alone in the crowd

many more

They can not talk
Singles more and more
No
ago well be in solitude

It was later I forgot
what it is that someone


you embrace And I went right to drunk Without knowing why provide
In the air
Me ran out
no

I talk
And again my heart vacancy by Without knowing where to find
It was your light Your Prince Charming And now I'm alone in the multitasking you

many more
They can not talk Singles more and more
not do well
be in solitude

0 comments:

Post a Comment