Thursday, November 11, 2010

Paragliders For Sale Used

# 38 .- Turf Not Called Love -




I want to give love, you want to warm
  not    no I can not   
 because you saw what you did when  broke   here   of people who were there no 

none that ever forget of you,
want to give you baby, I want to give a child

but I want to not explain what I have to give because I saw what you did when lied once again

of people who were there are not any you create
never to you ..
you ever




You give the world back to in
only two seconds
   
'm mentally tormented,
 pass the night was the first law     not think I despair,     that  to know what love is to lose freedom    and my  that 

not called love .


to know what is to love freedom have to lose
and my that not called love .. .


-love is not called -

0 comments:

Post a Comment