Friday, March 4, 2011

Windows Media Center West Palm Beach Comcast

visions

Today was different than I had planned. Originally I wanted
today make a power run. The conditions were ideal, sunny, light blue sky, rested up at 7:00 clock, toll breakfast, light wind at 9 degrees friendly ...
But today I wanted to think, listen to me go mental, thinking through ideas for the next years to develop a little vision and I can only at a leisurely pace.
So I am more than dahingezuckelt, 16.8 km in 1:47:47 h, ie in 6.30er pace. This has
gutgetan correctly. I presented myself in a small town to live, to be integrated fully in community life to help shape the political life there, her own shop to have myself and also to engage socially. The nearly 2 hours just flew along. Sometimes I need it simple. Sometimes the condition is slow for fast. Slowly and carefully think and plan and quickly and then decided on this basis umsetzen.Interessant for me was how I managed my mind existing in the fields of training, health, reading and learning, and recreational goals in such a way to link that all came together and merged into each other.
Today we make a great family trip and tomorrow I will once again run faster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment