Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Recover Master Lock 175

Stamping and More Video – Sharing in your Sorrow

Every wednesday

Every wednesday I publish a video from my "Stamping and More" series showing you different crafting techniques or simply how I create my cards and paper craft projects. Today I am using one of Whiff of Joy's brand new stamps called " Spring Tree .

The video is up on the Whiff of Joy Blog Tutorial - you can watch it HERE ...

Every Wednesday I post a video of my "Stamping and More" series in which I you to various craft techniques, or just like me 'm working on my cards showing. Today I use one of the new Whiff of Joy motifs with the name "spring tree .

The video you can watch on the Whiff of Joy Blog Tutorial ...

SharingYourSorrow_WoJ

materials

Stamps: Whiff of Joy (Spring Tree ), Stampin' Up sentiment
E276_SpringTree

Paper: 300g watercolor paper (Canson), black cardstock Stampin' Up, white \
vellum
Ink: Versamark, Archival Ink jet black , Color Box (Dune), Distress inks "\
old linen and moss green"
Coloured with water soluble pens from Caran D'Ache and Twinkling H2O
Accessories: gras punch from Martha Steward
Spellbinder Lables die
cross charm
brad Stampin' Up
page of an old dictionary

0 comments:

Post a Comment