Monday, December 6, 2010

Wart Looking Bumps On The Belly

it a good start ...

ready to pack the suitcase in the morning, yet quickly check everything, and off you go to work. After 5 km turn around, and the forgotten House keys and get the ID card. If they have anything in the normal range.
At the entrance to the underground parking a truck in front of the curve in order to unload crates. The place to come to pass enough just from one time to insert an unfolded paper towel in between. And, it comes as it must. After three times back and forth, my car is wedged, that nothing works. Mm, I'm trying to squeeze through but then stop, because to find the truck driver not a trace. The distance sensor beeping like crazy, I'm watching like hell to neither forward nor back to launch. Then the ugly noise, and the side mirror has survived.
Well, at least I now have 15 cm more space to get past.
Shit happens.

But from now on will ensure all is well.
Quito, I come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment