Sunday, December 12, 2010

Free Kate Nash Sheet Music

# 47 .- She & Elena .-

Shé

cares what pensarte if you do not see I do nothing else all day and I do not think you want
and go away give me your future
if you do not trust is because I'm not sure
you? do not fix it, leave as friends 'd better love
've tried everything but could not
nothing more beautiful and will remind
the time we had some telling
I love thinking about what would happen to us someday
are not the first that we'd be together
wanted something sincere and do not throw me to the aunts
are not looking for bleeding bums
live in a world that lacks
company at night I fall I imagine for the day and I
I am not yours and you're no longer mine
just wanted to tell you you're in my memory
and I will not forget just finish this story
've come to say goodbye
because it makes no sense to give you my heart if I have game
lived that everything was not lost time
if I told you I love you be because I've loved
I swear I'll buy the moon but is too expensive and
Life here is just a

Elena
Oh, it's over,
but even if you're not here I want to be a dream lie
what else? what fake anything?
what laugh if I still have your eyes?
other morning wake up knowing that you're not
the illusion that you lost just finished
saying what I think crying what feel
with bleeding heart and longing for the memories
life puts obstacles that I can not jump
why not give me pa wings to cross the sea?
many years to sink a thousand ships adrift
and I'm still asking me to life
why I got your kiss if you do not know where I will
and why you want these that ever exist?
not want to go and let you into oblivion
always will be the illusion why I've lived
you already know that without you I die and that whatever pass
need to be with you the past is forgotten , Or at least I hope
gritémosle advantage is present and the sky
send us a star pa live without the distance that we
stay together forever and always
it feel strange to me miss you less
because even without knowing I'm dying to do
you're that guy that I was blown
without you I'm lost and that I can not go
never think that this is going to end
the beauty of this story is that just start
and you know you will not be able to forget
you're in my head and no one else brings you

and no one else gets you out ..



Oh, it's over,
but even if you're not here I want to be a dream



Shé
We the time ended and
I must accept there is no train that can fix it too
sleep while you're mine
but when I wake up my bed is already empty
who gives me comfort if I never saw you close?
how your heart will go if the door is closed?
and distance to your promises
sentence n or know if I want your lips as you kiss me never
I may be crazy but I know this is just
all our words eventually in nothing
just keep your beautiful voice
in a drawer in my memory along with your photo
just feel excruciating pain every night to mourn
and think you for the day
a destination in which you and I we
together forever is the only that would ask

under
hope this is our reality


0 comments:

Post a Comment