Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Dog Is Spotting Blood From His Penis

fresh papayas and the revenge of Montezuma


has turned out that quickly, was the visit to the Indian market, maybe not quite thought through. Near the entrance I was approached by a policeman that is, and I warned I should indeed take care of my camera. Accordingly, I was slightly nervous when I tried to get into the narrow paths between the stalls for a few pictures. But instead of robbing me, has suggested to me a boy, he would like to try my lens on his camera.
I have not done. After all, a good piece costs about as much as the guy here deserves a year.
but anyway I was so bad that I was glad to be able to reach a toilet accessible within 10 seconds. Now, at about 22:00 local time goes me but better. Coca tea, the magic formula has driven Montezuma, before he could take my revenge extensively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment