Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tongue Barbells - Short

# 49 .- wtf is Musicaaaaaa ♫

ONE WEEK. AND MY BIRTHDAY. Uu


not, it is assumed will be days qe qe me happy D:
good summary of the day (?
we.

I woke up at 11 for film qe saw my old puppy rescued qe re smart your mama ♥
qede me with my daughter seeing it D: up qe qe I realized the message had a cellular mauri re ee i hung me last night D:
to 12 lift me breakfast ee qe i rafa we saw boludie cn simpsons
iii qedamos we ordered the house: A cn juan included (?
anything, I got re ee boludiamos happy porqe gave Terminator 2: A

nuevamete I felt bad time at the end D: after the afternoon passed
bieeeeeeen
ee me nothing much i plunger
the boys went to pachanga
i did not take me by Garces.

i no uu me here on my own
plunger 22 is
party.
: A're invited (?. _: D

So things are country and we have had

-bye to my shakes up

♥ ♫

0 comments:

Post a Comment