Monday, January 17, 2011

Tight Jeans Frontal Shots

game tonight # 51 - I Hate Diets awareness of cucuruchoo I love ♫ ♥ *

D:

breaks my head: s not that cool, guy early and it hurt and now it hurts worse uu, wave bothering me but not paresca post: c
God
x_x I feel the worst, but just in case uu should stop doing so: s
but buehm
summary of the day D:

as I woke up at 9 am. _. I change, I wash my makeup ee teeth fix me breakfast and re bien (?) so Jeremiah comes for me to go to luna park to buy tickets for Paramoree ♥. wait wait ee was 10 I send a message and he says "i do not, voi afternoon, after I tell ee" What quarrel, to which my response "lining up early to make me fart D:"

but well I can not anger the other day I was not the birthday I can not be so garca: C
if not, I got brawl (?, mine went to the vet to tell me if I could cut my hair i bordolina told me to do I: c
OSEA to wave his hands over . _. ANY bone.
but I like ee bieeen
send messages to Mrs. toxins: D until just credit me: c
Download to local computer: D had a client ee & was roman; Rafa: Comrade Franco: 3
qede I talked with them XD i roman salute our day better XD Cadia ee * manito below the irons, * le indiqe where food had to rafa: D i greet me I came to shit D:
I went to the forest 5 to D: with john to see the abu mirta & vale ♥
estube qe alla to 8:30 we take the 107
Geography teacher went up my third year of secondary : D when I was in Copello: A
talked all the way got to see me i re Felisha ♥ I also
"I love this profession and told me of his life: D i after we passed the bondi uu
ran to stop 49 D: i when we were going to come when there qeremos uu i came to realize the 55 D:
i going to stop i ¬ ¬ is passing back to the bus stop i get a 49 x3
runs to reach the marine D: qe qe had just deliver all orders u_u
write down everything, pay all e_e i now ordered more: D qe fortunately sold ^ ^ im happy-

4 days for my birthday e_e I gotta write all the previous (?
on Friday night my muchachines cn qizas out: D! to Shakee
♥: D i feel like asshole nothing n_n!

Well I gotta stick a service at the counter or quake with juancitu.


- N oodle -

0 comments:

Post a Comment