Monday, January 17, 2011

Hair Transplant Cost At Arvind Poswal

# 50 .- asdf.

Qe
Diios ugliest day: c, that there is a sun xx but I feel terrible, not bad, if no "OFF" no no insecticide ee if off: c I have no desire for anything i qiero sleep sleep and sleep , x_x I have no life
almost: c one day I gotta shit asshole dying if if i was good -.- qe me D:
anything I have not wanted to write but I have qe c
do something productive. Hoi
the house of my faquu. Quickie after the laburo
uu
of a house there. I
home to my bed: C
I have no desire for anything.

sometimes bothers me to be so pessimistic asshole i do not. _. be as "antisocial" Saturday
see all my friends TT qe not seen for a couple of months: c
and nothing I'm re emotion uu never had the urge to celebrate my birthday but now if: A
i with all the will uu
Diossss.


- N oodle -

0 comments:

Post a Comment